100% stainless steel washing up bowl
Washing up bowls are a bit of a marmite product, you either use one every day and wouldn’t wash up without it, or you just can’t see the point of them.
We are very firmly in the first camp, but for too long plastic has ruled the roost when it comes to getting your dishes clean. We knew just the material that would best overcome the everyday slime, grime and general grottiness that comes with a plastic washing up bowl.
This washing up bowl is 100% 304 grade stainless steel – clean, hygienic, strong and stylish; for people who want something pleasing to use, and that will last forever.
The brushed steel finish will look good in any kitchen and the large 10 litre capacity will fit 10 inch plates and all those pots and pans that need cleaning!
It will fit modern, butler or farmhouse style sinks and its large flattened rim makes it easy to handle – great for washing dishes, spring cleaning or getting the veg from the allotment clean!
Washing Up Bowl Details
- Easy to clean – say goodbye to slime & grime
- Flattened rim around the top for easy handling
- Won’t rust, stain or split – made to last a lifetime
- Won’t degrade or discolour like plastic
- 100% food-grade 304 stainless steel
- Responsibly made in China
- Shipped in plastic free & fully recyclable packaging, next day delivery available
Washing Up Bowl Dimensions
- Length 36.4cm
- Width 31.4cm
- Depth 15cm
- Capacity 10 litres
- Weight 877g
* These measurements include the 1.8cm lip that runs around the edge of the bowl.
** Please note that the bowl may scratch Belfast or enamel sinks **