Billions of disposable chopsticks are thrown away every year. Use reusable bamboo chopsticks instead!
Our reusable bamboo chopsticks come from an organic, renewable bamboo source, and are hand burnished to a naturally-smooth finish (splinter-free). Lightweight and sturdy, these go-anywhere eating utensils can handle more than fried noodles or sushi.
These bamboo chopsticks are a great and versatile eating utensil, and can be useful tools in the kitchen too. They wash off easily, travel well, and can be used over and over again. Available in packs of four for your next family or friends dinner.
- Size: 10’’
- Sold as a set of 4 bamboo chopsticks
- Made without glues or lacquers
- FDA-approved, food-safe
- Chemical and pesticide-free, no bleaches or dyes
- Hand wash for longer life, and avoid prolonged soaking
- Recommend using Bamboo and Wood Grain Finishing Oil to keep your bamboo beautiful for years to come