634 Nail and Cuticle Care Rich in sweet almond oil and kukui oil, both renowned for their nourishing and repairing virtues, the oil?is ideal? to soften your cuticles whilst?strengthening and nourishing your nails. The formula is 99% natural. Apply the oil to the nail and its contour, massaging gently until penetration is achieved. TIP: If you wish to do your manicure immediately afterwards, remember to de-grease the nail with a little dissolving water (our Organic Nail Polish Remover). .
INGREDIENTS NAIL AND CUTICLE CARE OIL (F1):?PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS (SWEET ALMOND) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, PASSIFLORA EDULIS SEED OIL, ALEURITES MOLUCCANA SEED OIL, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, JUGLANS REGIA (WALNUT) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, BAMBUSA VULGARIS SAP EXTRACT, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE).
Non toxic product: Free from toluene, formaldehyde, synthetic camphor, rosin, dibutylphthalate and xylene. Organic water-based nail polishes chip and flake very easily, so Zao has devised a nail polish that enjoys the quality of traditional nail polishes but without the toxic chemicals, resulting in an effective and long-lasting nail polish that does not compromise your health.
Testing on animals: No testing on animals, neither on the finished product nor on ingredients
Ingredients from animal origin: None
Hardener contains palm oil-derived propylene glycol?(RSPO palm oil derivative used only).
- Dibutylphthalate (Endocrine disruptor. Irritation of the eyes (lacrimation, conjunctivitis) and upperrespiratory tract (nasopharyngitis, bronchitis possible), if ingested or inhaled: headache, nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, hematuria, dizziness, photophobia (sensitivity to light) and nephrotoxicity)
- Toluene (Neurotoxic. Its vapours may be irritating to the upper respiratory tract and eyes above 100 ppm. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, peeling and cracking. Inhalation of vapours may cause central nervous system depression.)
- Formaldehyde (Carcinogen. In 2004, IARC has classified formaldehyde as a carcinogen to humans (Group 1). In Europe, it is classified as “category 3 carcinogen” (possibly carcinogenic to humans), but after a more severe proposal of France, this classification is under review.)
- Xylene (Irritating and nerve: This product causes mild eye irritation and moderate skin irritation. Inhalation of vapours may cause central nervous system depression. Exposure to vapours may cause irritation of the eyes and upper respiratory tract. Following repeated or prolonged contact, this product has a degreasing effect on the skin. It can cause redness, scaling and cracking.)
- Colophony (rosin) (Irritating / respiratory disorders: Several cases of skin sensitisation are also reported. The cases are isolated but quite varied: beauticians who applied depilatory waxes containing rosin, as well as artists who reacted to their stage makeup.)
- Synthetic Camphor (Irritation: eyes, upper respiratory tract if inhaled: decreased frequency of breathing, slow heart rate, worsened symptoms if inhaled in large doses.)